Skip to content
ServicesPlay Pause Record2018-07-31T00:37:30+00:00
Orchestration and Arranging
- Orchestration and arrangements for all instrument configurations: symphony orchestra, choir, big band and jazz ensembles, music theatre pit orchestra, chamber ensembles, and solo instruments.
- Experience and versatility in orchestration styles from epic Hollywood, classic and contemporary Broadway, intimate and experimental chamber music to swinging jazz and big band charts.
- Open, creative and egoless communication: we strive to interpret and create the best possible music with our clients.
- Our music preparation is steeped in deep knowledge and experience. With countless hours of orchestrated and arranged music heard by millions around the world, we can help make your music ready for the world stage.
- Tracking of music cues in their various stages of development – particularly relevant on large scale projects.
- Sequencer and ‘MIDI cleanup’ in preparation for orchestration and arranging.
- Preparation of digital sessions, including tempo-mapping and assembly of pre-record material for recording sessions.
- Utilisation of a single contact (score coordinator) for efficient communication of information to the rest of the music production team.
Copying & Score Preparation
- Copying of scores and parts from public domain editions or hand written scores for recordings and live performance.
- Transcriptions from audio recordings, creating ‘lead sheets’, ‘piano vocal’ scores, or transcription of multi-instrument works to sheet music.
- Thorough proof reading of all scores and parts for precise and accurate editions.
- Production of scores and parts to your preferred look and style, or use of our tried-and-tested house style.
- In conjunction with our partners Symphonica Recording (Bratislava) and Quill & Quaver Associates (New York), we offer complete recording services for orchestral, choral, concert band, big band, classical, and jazz recordings.
- We provide tailored artist contracting, studio hire, scoring sessions, editing, mixing, and mastering.